Saturday, November 7, 2009

Touched by an Angel

A few months ago I was guided by a friend to a great website called aviary.com. It is basically a suite of creative software such as a picture editor, vector editor, music editor, etc. that is browser based. Best of all, its all free. So, I've done some playing around on it from time to time, pretending like I have creative talent. Since the post yesterday I got to thinking, "Why should I leave this great image to the imagination when I can bring it to life." So, I set out to bring Jethro to the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. After a little bit of editing it seemed convincing enough to share to the world. So, I now unveil to you...'Touched by an Angel' a tribute to the Sistine Chapel...


For those interested in a powerful suite of creative software you can access without any downloads, and on any computer that has an internet connection, at a price that can't be beat(unless they pay you to use it...which would be awesome), I suggest you check out aviary.com.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

This is so great! I love it! Why not be an artist?
Your little baby is adorable1 Love the posts!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!